Hybrid Expandable Baton (composite polymer and steel)
The HXB Hybrid Expandable Baton is a powerful and super light self-defense device.
- Tubular Shafts are Molded from Space Age Composite Polymer, the Smallest and Last Expand Shaft is Reinforced by a Steel Insert and a Steel Tip.
- Hybrid Structure of Steel and Polymer Ensures it's Durability and Lightweight
- Ultimately Corrosion Resistant and Flexible Tubular Shafts Provides a Whip Like Stroke Characteristic
- Grip is Over Molded and Bonded with Non-Slip Rubber
- Three Separate Sections Expand to an Ideal 22in/56cm with Justa Flick of the Wrist.
- Folded Carry Position is Just 9in. Long
- Weighs only 270 gr. / 0.6 lb
- Once Expanded,the Baton will Remain Securely Locked in Place Until You Retract it by Tapping the Tip Down on a Hard Surface.
- Tungsten Carbide Sharp Tip for Glass Breaking at the Bottom End
- Includes a Ballistic Nylon Holster and Fits on Belt or MOLLE System Vest